Monday, September 27, 2010

Beautiful Pictures Small Babies

My husband and I live on a fishing lake in the state of Minnesota. The next state record muskie and small mouth bass are expected to be caught here. Before we moved to our house on the lake my husband and I were used to making a few fishing trips every year. We are both keen on fishing and have taken many fishing pictures. Since moving to the lake, our photo collection has been constantly growing as we are adding pictures to it monthly.

When living on a lake you should expect more company and overnight guests but we enjoy sharing this beautiful place with others, so this is not an issue for us. Every time one of our guests catches a fish we take pictures. Every two months we develop films loaded with hundreds of fishing pictures. My husband and I started thinking about making a system which would allow our guests who caught fish to enjoy the pictures, as well.






1 comment: